06 November 2009

love nite???





actually.
i am boring. (pdhal keje byk gle....)
hoho.
i don't know y.
so..
i just make my facebook alive.
so, just have a look2...(ape pnye ayat neyh??)

ternampak facebook aziz.
one of my frens in ipba.
so, just explored his facebook.
saw his url's blog.

so...
done sumthing.
reading his blog.
erm..
nice blog..
but, it reminds me sumthin..
hahah...

love.. love.. love..

haha.
actually, it has been a long tyme didn't write bout love.
hahahahaha!!

hurm.
act, reminds me about my love. (poyo poyo poyo!)
hahahaha!!
i read lots bout him, love, bulan puase..
mcm2 larh!

suddenly, i remembered him.
idk where is he now...(msuk u dh kowt!)

he has changed lots!
hoho..
well..
people changed.
time changed.

teringat plak an zmn2 remaje dlu2.
hahahha!!
soooo sweet..
because, both of us were very innocent..
hahahaa!
poyo skali lg.

act, i miss him.
erm...
maybe not..
i miss the love that we've shared before..

we were frens since primary school..

i don't think dat i'm going to have this kind of love anymore..

erm..
it was my fault..
n he couldn't accept it..
so sorry....
i've never mean that..
i've never mean to bring u lies...MySpace
from da heart.. i'm giving u everything..

maybe..
we were not mean together..


i just wanna ask u sumthin.
y did u come into my life..

bring ur happines along wif u..
n broke up in front of me..
then, gave me some fake hopes..
after few sweet moments..
just went away without any news..

hurh.
it's that what is love all about??

u hurt me.
i hate u.
i hate u.
i hate u.
n i really hate myself because i love u.

until now..
still loving u..
but, maybe..
for da last time.
i've found another love.

love to myself!

there's no use if we love somebody else, but not ourself.

so..

i decided to throw away u from my mind.

get lost!

erm..

slowly la..

so..

just put in my mind.


focusing on my study.
MySpace

love???!!MySpace

hurm.

just come...

n, please cheer up my life...

experience makes us more mature...

lufya!!

p/s- i have a dream..
a song to sing...
to help me cope..MySpace
with anything...







No comments: