02 May 2010

strong

it's alredi 1 a.m.




i just can't sleep.




i'm dozing off.




but, i'm still awake.



i'm chatting wif my beloved sista, ummu aiman.




hurm.


miss her so muchhh!




this weekend, i'm homesick.





homesick.




my heart broken.




homesick again...





and, i was too jealous with my rumate.




they gone back to their hometown.




and me??




i...




me??





hurm.




alone in the room.




so sad.




lucky enough.




if i can just go back.....




hug my daddy....




hug my mommy.....








hug my lil bro....









but..........





i just can't do that....





it's about time and distance matter.




i need to focus on my assignment.





play.





Macbeth.




i think i'm involving in 3 committees...





acting...






mini exhibition...






and props...




some are wondering...





y should i involve in other committees??




i just answer - ' i think it's my responsibilities...'




hurm.



no comment on that.




everyone has their own jobs to do.






every weekend...




i'll be in badly homesick condition.




and the worst is...




i need to manage it by myself.



nobody knows.





what i feel inside.




sad.




pathetic.







only God knows.





i felt a little bit of stress here.




work wif people who do not have any determination with their works.





work wif people who are really not serious, not punctual in timing.








it's really sucks!





plus, with the lecturers.



hurm.






i just want to see my family...



and tell them everything....





what i feel inside...




it is so cold....




and i'm dying inside....





nobody knows that.





so...



i really hate those yg setiap minggu balek n merengekrengek homesick.





mmg muke mntak pnyepak!








sorry...




i'm really not in da mood.




i just want to see them.





p/s - to friends, klu terserempak sy, and i don't smile...
sorry....
i'm just missing my family.






No comments: